How Much Does a Central Ducted Heat Pump Cost Outright and to Finance?
Here’s a few quick “cheat” notes from the video.
- There are two types of central ducted heat pumps: Add on and Replacement
- Cost for a Add On Ducted heat pump ranges between $6,500 to $7,000
- Cost for a Replaced Ducted Central zone Mitsubishi heat pump ranges between $8,500 to $9,000
- Some home owners look to get off oil all together by upgrading their hot water and electrical service
Book a Risk FREE in-home assessment with one of our Home Energy Specialists today by calling (902) 461-0600 or submitting to the form at the bottom of this page.
Assessments take 30-40 minutes and allow us to determine:
- Is you home a good fit for a heat pump?
- What sized heat pump is best for your home?
- Can your electrical service handle a heat pump
- How much could you potentially save?
- What it will cost to install a heat pump in your home