Home Comfort with a Heat Pump – Heating, AC & Dehumidification
Here’s a few quick notes from the video
- Heat pumps create a very even and comfortable heat in your home while costing you less money
- The heating and air conditioning modes of a heat pump are the exact same process just in reverse of each other
- Heat pumps circulate the air in the room they are installed and passes that air over a coil that either warms the air or extracts heat and humidity from the air
- There is no air transferred from outside to inside with a heat pump
- The fan inside a heat pump somewhat resembles an old style push lawn mover blade (cylinder like)
- The heat from a heat pump “wraps” you to keep an even temperature through out the room which increases comfort
- Often homeowners find they can actually reduce the temperature in their home with a heat pump and actually feel warmer
Book a Risk FREE in-home assessment with one of our Home Energy Specialists today by calling (902) 461-0600 or submitting to the form at the bottom of this page.
Assessments take 30-40 minutes and allow us to determine:
- Is you home a good fit for a heat pump?
- What sized heat pump is best for your home?
- Can your electrical service handle a heat pump
- How much could you potentially save?
- What it will cost to install a heat pump in your home